Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be your own boss? Are you ready to move in a new direction, but not sure where to begin your journey?
This event is for anyone seeking a new income - or needing to supplement an existing one. It's for those who need encouragement to start a business.
The "Be Your Own Boss Expo" will allow you to:
- Meet nationally-recognized author and speaker Ilene Meckley and hear what it takes to hire yourself
- Meet folks who have already taken the leap and are living the dream
- Explore self-employment career options
- Connect with experts who can help you decide if being your own boss is right for you
- Find out how to get started on your new path
Register in advance for the luncheon with guest speaker Ilene Meckley, or simply stop by and visit with our experts who will help you decide if "Being Your Own Boss" is right for you.
Ilene Meckley is a nationally recognized author, coach, motivational speaker and trainer. Her specialty is providing people and businesses with the inspiration and tools they need to become successful in both their personal and professional lives. She has helped thousands of people achieve greater success by being "heart
at work, rather than hard at work". You will be touched by Ilene's personal story, and inspired by her unique style of communicating with customers and clients.