LOCK IN YOUR SPOT! DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 21!
Ad sales for the 2020 Cecil County Chamber
Business Directory & Community Guide are underway!
Click here to learn how you can reserve your space!
Teri Turns or Alan Turns will help you choose your preferred spot, create your ad, and get noticed!
Ground Loop Heating & Air, Inc.
- HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
Ground Loop custom-designs loop systems of all sizes for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Our company has IGSHPA and LEED-certified installers on staff to ensure delivery of the highest quality work. Our team of professionals are trained and certified in pipe fusion, loop installation, equipment installation, and excavation safety, and we’ve also earned certifications from WaterFurnace as a GeoPro Master Dealer, so our experience and credentials far exceed the competition.
Ground Loop provides geothermal air conditioning system installation and air conditioning system maintenance services to clients throughout Maryland, including Baltimore, Harford County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Baltimore County, Cecil County, Carroll County, Montgomery County, PG County, Kent County, and Queen Anne’s County.
- Ground Loop is one of the oldest and most well-established geothermal companies in the state of Maryland.
- Family-owned business benefiting from 3 generations of experience, we’ve installed more than 5,000 systems.
- Largest single location dealer of residential Water Furnace products in the country
- We are able to offer competitive pricing thanks to our extensive industry relationships and high volume.
- Ground Loop custom-designs loop systems of all sizes for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Located just off Rt 136, two miles north of the Rt 1 and 136 intersection where Wawa and Royal Farms are located, and roughly five miles south of the Maryland/Pennsylvania line.