Upstairs Mon-Fri 8-4:30
Ad sales for the 2018 Cecil County Chamber Business Directory & Community Guide are underway! This special, keepsake edition will celebrate the Chamber's 30th anniversary! Click here to learn how you can reserve your space! Teri Turns or Alan Turns will help you choose your preferred spot, create your ad, and get you noticed!
Town of Perryville
From Capt. John Smith to the Civil War and riding the rails into the 20th Century, Perryville is a trip through American history. Visit this charming little town on the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- 1695 - Ferry boats were known to cross the Susquehanna at Lower Ferry
- 1813 - British spare Perryville, but attack nearby Principio Furnace & destroy the cannon manufacturer.
- 1866 - First bridge to cross the Susquehanna is built by the Philadelphia, Wilmington, & Baltimore Railroad Co.
- 1882 - Perryville becomes an incorporated Town.
- 1905 - Perryville Train Station is built.
Whom to Contact
- James EberhardtMayorPhone: (410) 642-6066
Easy access from Route 40 or I-95.