Upstairs Mon-Fri 8-4:30
Thu, Sep 27 MANUFACTURERS APPRECIATION LUNCHEON!
Monday is the last day to register!
Fri, Nov 2 FIRST RESPONDERS APPRECIATION DINNER!
Be a hero, be a sponsor!
Town of Perryville
From Capt. John Smith to the Civil War and riding the rails into the 20th Century, Perryville is a trip through American history. Visit this charming little town on the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- 1695 - Ferry boats were known to cross the Susquehanna at Lower Ferry
- 1813 - British spare Perryville, but attack nearby Principio Furnace & destroy the cannon manufacturer.
- 1866 - First bridge to cross the Susquehanna is built by the Philadelphia, Wilmington, & Baltimore Railroad Co.
- 1882 - Perryville becomes an incorporated Town.
- 1905 - Perryville Train Station is built.
Whom to Contact
- James EberhardtMayorPhone: (410) 642-6066
Easy access from Route 40 or I-95.