Upstairs Mon-Fri 8-4:30
5th Annual Business Spotlight - Celebrating Our Members' Success
Tell us about your achievements and get the recognition you deserve!
Submit your information today. Click here for the form!
Deadline for submission is Feb 22!
Town of Perryville
From Capt. John Smith to the Civil War and riding the rails into the 20th Century, Perryville is a trip through American history. Visit this charming little town on the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- 1695 - Ferry boats were known to cross the Susquehanna at Lower Ferry
- 1813 - British spare Perryville, but attack nearby Principio Furnace & destroy the cannon manufacturer.
- 1866 - First bridge to cross the Susquehanna is built by the Philadelphia, Wilmington, & Baltimore Railroad Co.
- 1882 - Perryville becomes an incorporated Town.
- 1905 - Perryville Train Station is built.
Easy access from Route 40 or I-95.