Upstairs Mon-Fri 8-4:30
Call for Nominations for Board of Directors
Once a year, members are invited to nominate themselves or others who meet the following criteria: Must be an active member or an employee of an active member and Must have a membership in good standing. To be considered, interested parties are invited to complete the Board of Directors Nominee Questionnaire
Town of Perryville
From Capt. John Smith to the Civil War and riding the rails into the 20th Century, Perryville is a trip through American history. Visit this charming little town on the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- 1695 - Ferry boats were known to cross the Susquehanna at Lower Ferry
- 1813 - British spare Perryville, but attack nearby Principio Furnace & destroy the cannon manufacturer.
- 1866 - First bridge to cross the Susquehanna is built by the Philadelphia, Wilmington, & Baltimore Railroad Co.
- 1882 - Perryville becomes an incorporated Town.
- 1905 - Perryville Train Station is built.
Easy access from Route 40 or I-95.