Tom Hogate at 1-302-229-1819
Veteran's Outreach Ministries
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Christ our Lord will heal any veteran who believes in Him. Veteran’s Outreach Ministries’ mission program is to empower veterans and their families through a Christ centered ministry using prayer, bible study, fellowship and worship by reaching out to all veterans to come together with other veterans and their families asking our Lord, Jesus Christ, to heal them from their pain, both emotional and physical, and find peace in Him.
Reach out to all veterans and their families and plant the seed to find salvation via physical, emotional, and spiritual healing by belief that all things are possible through God our Father.
Statement of Faith:
1. The Scriptures to be the Word of God our Father. The Word is divine, reliable, and infallible.
2. Our Father created the heavens and Earth. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.” (John 1:1-2)
3. “Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.” (John 1:3-4)
4. The first man and women defied God’s command resulting in the future of all mankind to be born with sin. (Genesis 3:1-24)
5. The Ten Commandments. (Exodus 20: 3-17)
6. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 3:16-17)
7. The virgin birth of Jesus Christ. (Mathew 1:18)
8. Through God’s agape love for us we have be saved through His Grace, through faith, and not from ourselves. (Ephesians 2: 8-10)
NewsRelease Date: November 30, 2022
Whom to Contact
- Steve HagueVice President
- Thomas HogatePresident2200 Glasgow AvenueNewark, DE 19702Cell Phone: (302) 229-1819
- Rebecca RondoneVice President
See map pin information