Cecil County Manufacturing BreakfastName: Cecil County Manufacturing BreakfastDate: May 14, 2019Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM EDTEvent Description:Cecil County Manufacturing Breakfast
Presentation: Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland's (RMI) Successful No-Cost Energy Efficiency Program
May 14, 2019 - 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Cecil College Elkton Station, Room 221 - Elkton, Maryland
Vice President of Manufacturing, Holmatro USA
Former Vice President of Manufacturing, Acadia Windows & Doors
Energy costs are often one of the top four costs to manufacturers. RMI's State-funded Energy Program is aimed at increasing energy efficiency at manufacturing facilities and saving money.
- A no cost, state-funded Energy Efficiency Program for Cecil County Manufacturers served by Delmarva Power
- Over 80 manufacturers statewide have saved 7.5 million in Energy Costs since 2016 through this program
- Maryland's C&I grant program can help fund implementation of Energy Efficiency projects. RMI has an excellent track record getting companies approved for C&I grants.
- Find out if you are paying taxes on your electricity bill unnecessarily
- Lean how Holmatro USA and Acadia Windows and Doors benefitted significantly from this program
Event open to Cecil County manufacturers served by Delmarva Power ONLY RSVP to Terri Springel at Cecil County's Economic Development Office at 410-996-6292 or email@example.com.