Cecil County First Responders Appreciation Dinner
Recognizing our Local Heroes
Minker Banquet Hall
Friday, November 19, 2021
5:00 - 7:30 pm
Chamber OrientationName: Chamber OrientationDate: October 20, 2021Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Wednesday, October 20 is Support Your Local Chamber of Commerce Day!
Please join us and share with others what the Chamber means to you. Do you have a testimony about how the Chamber has assisted you and your business? Have you made new business connections, grown your business or received a referral because of the Chamber, been positively affected by the information you receive from the Chamber, or have you been impacted by our advocacy efforts? This is an opportunity to share your story and promote your business.
Your Chamber of Commerce is here to INFORM, PROMOTE, CONNECT, ADVOCATE!
Join us for Chamber Orientation to become familiar with all aspects of the Chamber and meet new members. Whether you’re a new or existing member, Member Orientation is a great way to connect with your Chamber.
Through this orientation, you will:
- Get an overview of the Chamber and member benefits.
- Learn how to best get engaged and take advantage of your membership.
- Learn about Chamber programs, events and roundtables.
- Learn about the business resources the Chamber and its partners offer.
- Get an overview of how the Chamber advocates for business interests at the local, state and federal level.
- Have the opportunity to network with other business professionals and new members.
- Meet seasoned Chamber volunteers to learn how they have gotten involved.
- Meet the Chamber staff.
Please consider sponsoring this event to help us continue proving these opportunities. Contact Katie for information.