Members are asked to take a few moments to complete the following two surveys!!
Share your concerns/interests on the many topics that will be discussed at the local, state and federal levels during 2021 by completing this years Legislative Issue Priority Online Survey.We want to start January with some lighthearted, fun, reflection and inspiration! And a contest! There are only 10 quick questions on our Reflection and Inspiration Questionnaire!
Virtual Chamber OrientationName: Virtual Chamber OrientationDate: January 27, 2021Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM ESTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Your Chamber of Commerce is here to INFORM, PROMOTE, CONNECT, ADVOCATE!
Join us for Chamber Orientation to become familiar with all aspects of the Chamber and meet new members. Whether you’re a new or existing member, Member Orientation is a great way to connect with your Chamber.
Through this orientation, you will:
- Get an overview of the Chamber and member benefits.
- Learn how to best get engaged and take advantage of your membership.
- Learn about Chamber programs, events and roundtables.
- Learn about the business resources the Chamber and its partners offer.
- Get an overview of how the Chamber advocates for business interests at the local, state and federal level.
- Have the opportunity to network with other business professionals and new members.
- Meet seasoned Chamber volunteers to learn how they have gotten involved.
- Meet the Chamber staff.
Please consider sponsoring this event to help us continue proving these opportunities. Contact Katie for information.