Annual State of the County Address
Thursday, March 11, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
County Executive Danielle Hornberger and County Council President Bob Meffley will provide updates on the state of Cecil County. Register Now
Virtual Chamber OrientationName: Virtual Chamber OrientationDate: March 24, 2021Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Your Chamber of Commerce is here to INFORM, PROMOTE, CONNECT, ADVOCATE!
Join us for Chamber Orientation to become familiar with all aspects of the Chamber and meet new members. Whether you’re a new or existing member, Member Orientation is a great way to connect with your Chamber.
Through this orientation, you will:
- Get an overview of the Chamber and member benefits.
- Learn how to best get engaged and take advantage of your membership.
- Learn about Chamber programs, events and roundtables.
- Learn about the business resources the Chamber and its partners offer.
- Get an overview of how the Chamber advocates for business interests at the local, state and federal level.
- Have the opportunity to network with other business professionals and new members.
- Meet seasoned Chamber volunteers to learn how they have gotten involved.
- Meet the Chamber staff.
Please consider sponsoring this event to help us continue proving these opportunities. Contact Katie for information.