We Are Your County-wide Connection.
Cecil County Chamber members enjoy a variety of low-cost/no-cost, business-building benefits. Additional “perks” such as special events and programs are reasonably priced for any size of business. We offer an abundance of tools to help you grow your business.
CONTACT THE CHAMBER OFFICE
- Join one of our Shared Interest (Peer) Groups including the Network Marketing Roundtable, Nonprofit Roundtable, and Long-term Care Roundtable.
- Attend Network Mixers and Business Card Exchanges – FREE to members!
- Celebrate with us at our annual events including the Cecil Night in Annapolis, the State of the County Breakfast, the First Responders Appreciation Dinner, the Manufacturers Appreciation Luncheon, the Golf Classic, and the Business Spotlight Luncheon.
- Explore what’s new at a Chamber Orientation session, designed for prospective, new and longtime members
- Learn new information at seminars and workshops designed to help your business grow
- Join us for Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting ceremonies
- Network at joint meetings with other professional organizations
- Enjoy members-first business referrals
- Utilize our free online job postings service
- Find prospective customers in the New Member section of the weekly Chamber newsletter, on the Chamber website and Chamber’s Facebook page
- Volunteer for opportunities to interact with other members by serving on Chamber committees
- Be heard as part of the “Voice of Businesses” in Cecil County
- Take advantage of the Chamber’s advocacy efforts at local, state and federal levels
- Get updates on important legislative issues
- Enjoy access to elected officials
- Get involved as a volunteer on the Government Relations Committee
- Attend legislative events including Cecil Night in Annapolis, the State of the County Breakfast, legislative receptions and candidate forums.
- Have your business listed for FREE in our print Business Guide and online Directory
- Enhance your individual Member Page on the Chamber website
- Post press releases about your business on your Member Page on the Chamber website
- Submit press releases about your business to weekly Chamber newsletter
- Post "Hot Deals" to the Chamber website
- Get listed in industry-specific business listings on the Chamber website (for example: dining/lodging/retail/tourism/manufacturing)
- Become a Chamber Partner for even more exposure
- Explore sponsorship opportunities for any size business
- Place your ad in the print Business Guide and online Directory
- Capitalize on Chamber website advertising opportunities
- Take advantage of weekly Chamber newsletter advertising opportunities
- Enjoy members-first business referrals
- Host a Grand Opening and/or Ribbon-Cutting ceremony
- Receive new member recognition in weekly Chamber newsletter, on our website, and social media.
- Promote your company to prospective, new and longtime members at our Chamber orientation sessions
- Share your materials at a monthly Business Card Exchange, or sign up to host
- Purchase membership mailing labels (members-only discounts)
- Proudly display your annual Chamber Member window decal
- Add your marketing materials to the FREE display in the Chamber lobby
- Spread your news in the "About Our Members" section of weekly Chamber newsletter
- Add the Chamber’s "Proud Member" logo to your website, sales materials, and letterhead
- Promote your goods or services through our Request for Proposal system
- Post your business events to the Community Calendar on the Chamber website
- Receive business resources and updates provided by the Maryland Department of Commerce
- Learn valuable business tips and techniques at our seminars, webinars and workshops, all designed to help your business grow
- Join a Peer Group to learn from other businesses in your industry
- Give and get discounts and savings through "Hot Deals"
- CQI Energy Co-Op - our commercial and residential energy purchasing cooperative programs, and share this benefit with your employees CQI Energy Co-op Video - Energize Your Savings
- Save money through the Constant Contact discount program
- Get members-only rates on mailing labels
- Take part in our dental discount program, designed for you and your employees
- Receive members-only rates for our Certificates of Origin service
- Pay members-only ad rates for "Cecil County Life Magazine”
- Take advantage of one or more of the many services offered through our affiliate program with Metro Merchant Services
AND…. ENJOY THESE PRICELESS PERKS!
• Earn credibility of membership in the region’s largest business advocacy organization
• Protect your business through our advocacy efforts for pro-business legislation to help local businesses flourish
• Enjoy the prestige of belonging to your local Chamber of Commerce
Contact the Chamber today at 410-392-3833 or email@example.com to begin enjoying these and other benefits!
Be a Chamber Partner
- Research shows that potential customers and clients are 63% more likely to do business with you if they know you support your local Chamber of Commerce! (study conducted by the Schapiro Group, 2012
- Partnering with the Cecil County Chamber is an excellent way to market your business and promote your commitment to the Chamber and our community.
- Chamber events and programs are highly publicized. As a Chamber Partner, your company's brand is included in print and online advertising to provide you valuable public recognition.
- Partnership opportunities allow members to support the events and programs that are of greatest interest to them. Members choose the ones best suited to their business, based on the marketing impact they want to make.
- Click here for Partner Opportunities