Your Chamber of Commerce is here to
INFORM, PROMOTE, CONNECT, ADVOCATE!
Lunch & Learn - The Importance of Strategic PlanningName: Lunch & Learn - The Importance of Strategic PlanningDate: December 6, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ESTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Lunch & Learn - The Importance of Strategic Planning
Provided by Leadership Solutions, Intl., LLC
Leadership Solutions International can help you and your organization come to grips with these crucial leadership issues.
Using Hoshing Planning, a dynamic, powerful, fast-paced strategic planning process, we have helped many organizations
- Take a closer look at their Mission, Vision and Values.
- Create consensus and leadership based on shared interests and concern for the critical issues.
- Facilitate the process to assign priorities, both long term and short term for the implementation of the initiatives identified.
- Map a practical, effective implementation plan with clear goals, timelines, responsibilities and progress reports.
- Present the results at a general meeting and distribute a detailed printed report
- Focus everybody’s energies to move the organization in the same direction with excitement and conviction
Important questions on leadership
Are all key managers and supervisors working towards the same goals?
- Do you have a mission statement? Can the employees talk about it?
- Is the mission statement meaningful and relevant today? Does it need updating?
- Is your vision for the future of the organization shared by all key supervisors?
- Are current programs related to the mission and helping reach the vision of the future?
- Are there new programs or initiatives that would help do the mission well and achieve the vision of the future?
- Are the core values defined, discussed, enforced and practiced by employees at all levels?
The Lunch & Learn series has been created to offer a FREE event in which chamber members and prospective members can meet with community leaders and experts to learn information that is practical, valuable and timely for the continued success of their business. Bring your own lunch, and learn important information that will be helpful to you and your business. If you are interested in being a presenter, please contact Katie Lewis @ email@example.com.