2017 Chamber Member Survey - Please help us by completing this survey. It is estimated that it will take approximately 5-7 minutes to finish. The survey will close on Friday, July 28. Upon completing this survey, you may enter your information for a drawing for a $50 gift card. Thank you for your feedback!
Business and Education Partnership Advisory Council (BEPAC)
- EDUCATION - CONSULTANTS
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
- COMMUNITY SERVICE
BEPAC serves as a sounding board to the Superintendent of Schools for Cecil County to identify strengths, needs, & trends in job readiness & student success upon high school graduation.
We are 70 members strong and the collective talents of the organization provide an invaluable resource to the support of Cecil County students' preparation for the world of work in the 21st century.
There is a nominal membership fee to join BEPAC and while financial resources are great for the short tem, we have a broader vision. We are also looking for human resources. There are many areas which you or your organization can impact the lives of Cecil County students. These include, but are not limited to:
- STEM/Project Lead the Way Mentor for student Capstone Projects
- Classroom Speaker
- Partner in Education - Partner with a school
- Internship Hosts
- Preakness Sponsorship - Our premier event! Proceeds benefit the Classroom Partnership Grants Program
- AIM High Drop Out Prevention Mentors
- New Teacher Reception - Welcome New Teachers to Cecil County!
Contact Kelly Keeton at 410/996-5474 or email@example.com for more information about BEPAC and how you can help.
- BEPAC is a partnership of approximately 70 businesses in our region.
- Our members include representatives from industrial, technology, financial, retail, & manufacturing businesses.
- BEPAC focuses on STEM, Student Programs, Classroom Partnership Grants, and Membership Engagement
- Last year our Annual Preakness Pride Event raised over $24,000 for our Classroom Partnership Grant Program!
- Areas of opportunity include: Classroom Speakers, Mentors, Internship Hosts, Partner in Education and much more!