The Cecil County Chamber of Commerce has many low cost and no cost ways to market your business. Listed below are just a few. CONTACT THE CHAMBER OFFICE for more information.
- Business Listing in searchable Online Directory
- Member Page on Chamber website (Member may add enhanced features) NEW
- Business Listing in Print Directory - by business name NEW
- Business Listing in Print Directory - by Category NEW
- Chamber eNews 'About Our Members' Features NEW
- New Member Recognition in Chamber eNews and on Chamber website NEW
- Host a 'Business Card Exchange'
- Host a 'Grand Opening' celebration NEW
- Host a 'Business Expansion' celebration NEW
- Host a 'Ground Breaking' celebration NEW
- Distribution of your materials at Chamber events
- Use of Chamber 'Proud Member' logo on your website, sales materials, letterhead NEW
- Post Press Releases about your business on your Member Page and the Chamber website NEW
- Submit Press Releases about your business to Chamber eNews NEW
- Post 'Hot Deals' to the Chamber website NEW
- Industry-specific business listings on Chamber website (dining/lodging/retail/tourism) NEW
- Advertise in Relocation Packets (fees apply) NEW
- Advertise in Chamber eNews (fees apply) NEW
- Advertise on Chamber website (fees apply) NEW
- Young Professionals Network NEW
Click here for more information on Membership Benefits
Become a Partner or Sponsor
Partnering with the Cecil County Chamber of Commerce is an excellent way to market your business and promote your commitment to our community. Chamber programs and events are highly publicized. As a Chamber Partner, your company's brand is included in print and online advertising to provide you valuable public recognition.
The Chamber's Partnership opportunities allow members to support the events and programs that are of greatest interest to them. Choose the ones best suited to your company, based on the marketing impact you want to make.
The Cecil County Chamber of Commerce offers many unique sponsorship opportunities. Become a sponsor and reach some of Cecil County's most influential corporate leaders, mid-level managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, young professionals, educators, elected officals and more.
Sponsorships broaden your competitive edge by elevating your company's image, prestige and credibility! Research shows that customers are 63% more likely to do business with companies who are active in their local chamber. Why?... because consumers believe such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers and are involved in the community.