Annual State of the County Address
Thursday, March 11, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
County Executive Danielle Hornberger and County Council President Bob Meffley will provide updates on the state of Cecil County. Register Now
Workers' Comp Coverage * HR Consulting * Risk Consulting * Payroll Processing * Business Coaching
BBSI serves over 5,300 clients nationwide. We take a holistic approach to human capital and risk management, providing valuable services and return on investment for small and medium size business owners. With a guaranteed rate program, BBSI includes Workers’ Compensation (WC) coverage, human resource consulting, risk and safety consulting, payroll processing and overall business coaching and succession planning.
BBSI approaches risk management from a cultural perspective providing guidance on hiring the right talent, providing appropriate training, workplace safety and compliance, injury & illness prevention, and employee performance consulting. When incidents occur, BBSI takes an aggressive approach to claims management.
Because BBSI maintains a cultural commitment to workplace safety, we are able to provide a strong safety incentive program to our clients, enabling clients to earn back up to 25% of the WC dollars they spend.
• No WC financial audit at the end of the policy period because BBSI is a TRUE pay-as-you-go program
• BBSI focuses on WC coverage for blue-collar industries (construction, manufacturing, towing, etc.)
• Strategic WC claims management
• Each client has a local experienced service team; we’re trusted advisors for our clients not just a vendor
- Insurance (Workers' Comp Only)
- Safety Consulting
- Business Services
Whom to Contact
- Tammy GoodPhone: (443) 519-2785